WLD-1C1, is suitable for quick quantitative metals analysis from the complex matrix samples (for example: Al, Al alloy, Mg alloy, Cu). WLD-3C1 has been improved enhancing the ease and accuracy of analysis for all metal products (for example: High alloy steel, Cast iron, Ni, Al, Cu, Cu alloy and Mg alloy). This kind of spectrometer not only has the same advantages of high accuracy and stability as the former products (Type 750), but also has better analysis effect for cast Al alloy.
Specifications 1. the exciting source Exciting frequency is controled by program Power: AC 220V± 10% 50Hz Output: 400VA Frequency: 100Hz-800Hz Exciting: Pulse amplitude 10kV
2. optical system Wave length range: 220-550nm(WLD-1C1) 175-450nm(WLD-3C1) Grating: 2400L/mm concave grating in radius 750mm Reciprocal linear dispersion: 0.55nm/mm Entrance slit width: 20μm Exit slit width: 50/75μm Maximum number of channel: 36 Constant temperature: 30± 1ºC
3. Measurement and control system Measuring mode: Sectional integration Measuring reproducibility: RSD≤ 0.2% PMT high voltage power supply: -1000V Stability: Better than 0.5% (8h)
4. Data processing system Hardware: Brand computer Extended CAN interface 24 pin 80 column English printer
5. Software: Under Windows Operating system The software provides virtually unlimited analytical capacity and flexibility and will therefore meet your needs throughout your instrument's lifetime
6. Dimensions: Main unit: 1500(L)× 1000(D)× 1200(W)mm Wight: About 480kg
7. Laboratory requirement Environment: Temperature: 20± 5ºC; Relative humidity: ≤ 70% Purity of Argon: 99.999% Power supply: Exciting source: 220V± 10% 50Hz 1kVA Main unit: 380V± 10% 50Hz 3kVA 3-phase, 4-line Area required: 15-20 sqm
Applications WLD-C optical emission spectrometer can be widely used in the fields of casting, metallurgy, machine manufacturing, shipping building, automobile manufacturing, and chemistry industry etc. It is a necessary instrument for on the spot sample analysis in metallurgy plants and for metal material inspection in quality inspection labs etc.
Analytical range for major elements (refer to the not-mentioned elements, please contact us)